Fear & Phobias
- Does something scare you to the point that it makes certain things impossible to do?
- Does the thought of something fill you with dread or fear?
- Is your life affected for the worse because you are frightened of doing something?
Chances are then that you have developed a phobia. Yes developed, you weren’t born with.
However the more you avoid that ‘thing’ the greater your fear becomes.
You should consider hypnotherapy as a treatment for your situation if any one of the following relates to you
- You feel intense and disabling fear, anxiety, and panic
- You recognise that your fear is excessive and unreasonable
- You avoid certain situations and places because of your fear
- Your avoidance interferes with your normal routine or causes significant distress
- You’ve had the phobia for at least six months
I can treat your phobia by helping you understand why this emotion is happening, then getting you to safely face your fear in a relaxed, gentle and progressive way.
Don’t let fear control your life any more
Call Mark on 07872 625516