Body weight and poor attitudes to eating the right foods are the cause of the rising obesity epidemic sweeping across the UK. Reduced confidence, distorted image and low self esteem can make us feel unhealthy and miserable. So can I ask, do any of the following apply to you?
- Is your health suffering as a result of over-eating?
- Are you overweight, but can’t lose weight no matter you try?
- Do you eat for comfort, boredom or never feel full?
- Are you using food as a coping strategy to dealing with issues around you?
- Have you lost your determination or self control to control your weight?
- Is excess fat or yo – yo dieting ruining your self esteem and confidence?
- Do you need more motivation to exercise or be active?
- Do you need advice about the right kind of diet to follow
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then I can help you. Through hypnosis I can guide your subconscious mind to address these issues by adopting a new perspective and control of the foods you eat.
You can enjoy a healthier body and a more confident future as I help you improve your relationship with food and yourself.
Using hypnotherapy I can help you develop new habits and new beliefs. These will help you feel much more relaxed, not only about food, diet and nutrition, but about yourself. Overcoming anxiety will naturally help you to change negative eating behaviour and adopt a healthier attitude about your body and mind.
Call Mark on 07872 625516