Is a Breakthrough Workshop right for you?
- Are you constantly worrying ?
- Do you feel tired and lacking energy, but have no obvious medical issue?
- Do you feel negative about life?
- Do you find it difficult to relax?
- Do you have anger management issues or get irritable easily?
- Do you feel stuck going round and round in circles?
- Do you comfort eat?
- Have you lost your appetite?
- Do you have problems sleeping?
- Do have have panic attacks?
- Is your confidence low?
- Do you dread going out or meeting new people?
- Do you have poor relationships no matter what you try?
- Do you feel threatened by some people?
- Are you in a constant state of overload?
- Do you feel like you just can’t cope?
- Do you often feel tense or on edge?
- Is there a negative voice in your head that you just can’t shut up?
If you answer yes to any one or more of the above, then you are probably suffering from some form of negative anxiety which is affecting your quality of life. If that is the case then you are an ideal candidate for the breakthrough workshop which can help you break free from the negative cycle of anxiety you are trapped in.
- Learn how to live a much more content, calm, and happy existence, able to fully enjoy the most important things in your life.
- Experience how to let go of past traumas and future worries.
- Learn how to feel less troubled and more accepting of those in your life who cause you pain.
- Discover how forgiveness can help you move forward in life.
- Learn how to change the impact of anxiety on your physical and mental health by being taught how to use a wide variety of tools to squash your negative anxiety.
At this stage I would like to point out that this course is very practical in nature. You will not be lectured to or expected to take notes. And although you are never put under any pressure to participate in the discussions and practical sessions, your involvement to enhance your breakthrough experience is highly recommended.
Why attend the Breakthrough Workshop rather than try 1 to 1 therapy?
For those of you who prefer learning in the company others , my Breakthrough Workshop will provide the perfect small
group environment for you to learn how to resolve your anxiety issues.
When you are surrounded by others that have experienced the same challenges in life, you will find yourself doing what humans do best. That is sharing, supporting, cooperating and understanding each others problems with the united goal of reaching a better place.
Be assured that also includes myself as a former big time anxiety sufferer.
You may also find that attending a workshop is a much more convenient way to address your anxiety, when receiving individual anxiety sessions over a period of time is not time or location practical.
Breakthrough Workshop Overview
The Breakthrough Workshop uses the following tools to create the result you are after:
- Group Learning
- Self hypnosis
- Practical Demonstrations
- Supportive Group Interaction
At every stage of the Breakthrough Workshop you will be encouraged to participate in the discussion and take part in the practical exercises offered. However you will never be pressured into doing anything you don’t want to do. So if there is a component you are unsure about you are free to skip it and just observe.
There is also the added benefit after the workshop of joining a private Breakthrough forum with other workshop members so that help and support are always available after the workshop if you need it.
Breakthrough Workshop Format
The actual format of my Breakthrough Workshop has been specifically designed to provide you with the following essential components to combat your anxiety.
- An understanding of what Anxiety is, why you need, and why it can get out of control.
- An understanding of how Anxiety affects your body.
- An understanding of how Anxiety affects your mind.
- Methods to use to clear the negative past and future thoughts from your head, to stop them occurring over and over again.
- Many new ways of reframing your anxiety to eliminate it’s negative impact including a broad toolkit of healthy ways to manage your anxiety when it arises in your everyday life.
Firstly you will be given an easy to understand explanation of what exactly anxiety is and it’s positive and negative role in your life. As with all parts of the workshop this section will be very interactive. No boring lectures.
Secondly you will receive a simple to understand run through of how anxiety affects your body. To effectively cope with anxiety it is essential that you know how it affects your body. This section of the workshop is presented using everyday language with easy to understand concepts, so rest assured no one will be left behind. Once again you are invited to participate actively in this discussion to aid your comprehension.
Thirdly you will be taken through how anxiety affects your mind. You are what you think. Each workshop will explore and discuss how your mind shapes your anxiety level and how this can be both negative and positive and what you can to do to improve this. You won’t be tested, but you are encouraged to participate in the discussions and exercises.
Remember when you understand something it will no longer be as frightening or upsetting
Fourthly we will explore and then you can experience how you can clear any past issues that may be at the root of your issues. Various clinically proven methods will be introduced here to facilitate this process.
Fifthly you will be invited to take part in discussions and practical exercises on how various scenarios and interactions, such as
- past traumas
- work issues
- money problems
- low self esteem
- low self confidence
- fear of public speaking
- fear of crowds and strangers
- poor relationships
can cause anxiety to soar and how you can forge the right mind-set to effectively cope when they do. Here many coping new strategies will be introduced including practical demonstrations of meditation, mindfulness, hypnosis & self hypnosis.
Breakthrough Workshop Size
The number of participants taking part in any workshop is very small, between 4-6 delegates.
This allows me:
- To give you greater personal attention.
- Eliminates any pressure you may feel in a large group setting.
- Greatly reduces any stress or anxiety you may feel by creating a more friendly and supportive environment.
- Provides you with a safe a non threatening environment to share your views and experiences and answers.
- Encourages you to practice your social and relationship skills.
- Creates a safe environment to try out new coping skills.
Breakthrough Workshop Duration
The Anxiety Breakthrough Workshop is a one day workshop.
The workshop starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.
Lunch (not provided) is from 1pm – 1:30pm. You are advised to bring a packed lunch.
There are 10 minute breaks at 11:30pm and 3:30pm.
Breakthrough Workshop Location
The Breakthrough Workshop is run out of my residential practice at:
30 Holmdene Avenue
London HA2 6HR
Tel: 07872 625516
Car: There is non restricted parking on the road outside the workshop.
Rail: Headstone Lane – 0.7 miles, 14 mins walk.
Tube: North Harrow Metropolitan line – 0.8 miles, 15 mins walk.
Bus: H18, H19, 183
Breakthrough Workshop Cost
The workshop cost is £250 per delegate.
Payment must be made at the point of booking the workshop.
There are a number of ways to pay for the workshop.
These will be provided at the point of booking the workshop.
Breakthrough Workshop Dates
Please call/text Mark on 07872 625516 to find out when the next available date for a Breakthrough Workshop is.
Alternatively contact Mark by using the contact form by Clicking Here
1 to 1 Breakthrough Workshops
I also offer 1 to 1 Breakthrough Workshop sessions for those of you who would like to benefit from the Breakthrough Workshop format, but would prefer to do it on an individual basis.
Please call/text Mark on 07872 625516 to find out more.
Alternatively contact Mark for more details by using the contact form by Clicking Here